2014 ERP Survey
The objective of our comprehensive 2014 ERP Survey is to investigate the goals and challenges, preferences and status of ERP in client organizations and to benchmark performance in the context of the business benefits implementation brings. The data offers valuable insight and information both unique to this year and as a progression from our 2011 and 2013 surveys.
If you would like to learn more about how to leverage this data to your advantage, please contact us.
2013 Channel Study
Late in 2013, Mint Jutras Research launched a study to provide intelligence and content to enterprise applications vendors that have already committed to an indirect channel strategy and those still evaluating different channel strategies. The study collected and analyzed input from two different communities: the end users that consume enterprise applications and the solution providers that author and/or sell the solutions. “Solution providers” included both authors (those who “manufacture” and “publish” the solutions) as well as existing channel partners (ISVs and VARs) in order to determine best practices that lead to successful channel strategies.
If you would more information on a subscription to this study, please contact us.
Reports Currently Available:
- The Mobile Executive: Making the Connection to ERP (2013)
- Is it Time to Purchase a New ERP? Hint: The Sequel (2013)
- Wholesale Distributors: Can Your ERP Get You Where You Want To Go?
- The Pros and Cons of SaaS ERP
- Bringing Collaboration, Visibility and Connectivity to Enterprise Applications… Just Don’t Call it “Social”
- Understanding SaaS for Enterprise Applications
- Is it Time to Purchase a New ERP? Hint: It’s Not Brain Surgery. Don’t Wait Until the Patient Is Dying
- The 2011 ERP Solution Study: Executive Summary
- The 2011 ERP Solution Study: Performance Benchmark
- The 2011 ERP Solution Study: ERP in Manufacturing Performance Benchmark
For additional information contact Lisa Lincoln, Director of Client Services at (508) 734-5658 or email@example.com.