2016 Enterprise Solutions Study
The objective of our comprehensive 2016 Enterprise Solutions Study is to investigate the goals and challenges, preferences and status of the software used to run your business, while benchmarking performance in the context of the business benefits implementation brings. The data offers valuable insight and information both unique to this year and as a progression from our 2011 through 2015 surveys, including extensive study of cloud and software as a service (SaaS). This year we also dive deeper into performance management (against plan) and digital preparedness, including the Internet of Things (IoT) and the role of wearable devices.
If you would like to learn more about how to leverage this data to your advantage, please contact us.
Reports Currently Available:
- Are You Getting Enough Out of ERP? Enough Trash Talking. Look to Outcomes.
- Customization: A Blessing or a Curse?
- ERP, The Next Generation: The Final Frontier?
- Can Next Generation ERP Awaken the Force?
- Trends in ERP Converge
- Is it Time to Purchase a New ERP?
- Wholesale Distributors: Can Your ERP Get You Where You Want To Go?
- The Appeal of SaaS ERP
- The Benefits Actually Realized from SaaS ERP
- Evolving Cloud Strategies
- The Many Ways Cloud Can Facilitate Growth
- So Your ERP is On-Premise… How Do You Get to the Cloud?
- Bringing Collaboration, Visibility and Connectivity to Enterprise Applications… When Business Gets Social
- The Cost of Complacency in Manufacturing
- What’s Beyond Next Generation ERP?
- World Class Planning and Performance Management: More Data, More Tools, More Often
- The Art of Pleasing Everyone (from Millennials to Baby Boomers)
- Are you fully prepared for the digital economy? Or Are You Fooling Yourself?
- Getting the Most out of the IoT
- [UPDATED] Pros and Cons of SaaS: The Pros Have It!
- More… to be determined!
For additional information contact Lisa Lincoln, Director of Client Services at (508) 734-5658 or email@example.com.